Our Church is suffering; our society is wounded; our people are in distress.
We are doing our best to equip the National Church, advocate for a just and peaceful society and help build a resilient Sri Lanka.
Won’t you pray for us?
“Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours” (Mark 11:24)
PRAY FOR THE CHURCH
- Pray for the Persecuted Church
- Pray for ministry workers serving in rural areas amidst abject poverty
- Pray for Christian students who are denied admission to schools and are harassed at public schools
PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE
- Pray for communities facing harassment and marginalisation for their faith, beliefs and ethnic differences
- Pray for impoverished communities living through depravity
- Pray for communities at risk of natural disasters
- Pray for people who are unable to live their fullest due to ill health and socio-cultural issues